Summer Triathlon Training Camp - New Preston / New Milford CT CANCELLED
Regrettably, this camp has been cancelled. Our primary facility for pool swim sessions, meeting space for lunch and presentations, and our overall home base, has been closed due to the new owners neglecting the facility, and employees. We are unable to procure alternate pool and meeting room facilities in the area and are subsequently unable to hold this camp in an efficient manner and are unable to ensure a productive weekend.
We apologize, but this is out of our control. We are in the planning stages of an additional altitude camp in Colorado Springs in late August. If you might be interested in training at 6300+ feet for 4 days - dialing in your training for your fall racing, please contact Dave via email and he'll provide whatever information you need and will keep you updated with new information as it comes available.