Fully Supported Custom Coaching
You've been racing and competing, and now you're looking to get on the podium. Time to move on from AG wins and strive for something bigger? Hard work is in your future, you know it, and you're looking forward to it.
Weekly access to Dave, providing almost unlimited communication and edits to training as needed to ensure you're getting 100% out of every week, day, and training session.
With our fully supported custom coaching, you get all the following:
- Fully periodized training plans that include base, threshold, speed, endurance, and strength programs
- Customized programming loaded weekly
- Edits to training program made as necessary
- Annual training plan (ATP) for entire racing season
- Weekly access to your coach via Skype, email, or phone
- Additional communication available (optional)
- Video analysis of swim stroke, and running mechanics
- Guidance on nutrition & dietary needs.
- Assistance with race nutrition
- Regular field-based baseline testing
- Discounted rates to any Podium Training camp or clinic. (Accommodation and transportation not included)
- Discounts on sponsor products
Pricing begins at $325-$400 per month (six month minimum)
To contact Dave for more information, and to schedule a phone call, please click here. Or, email him at email@example.com
"I initially started swimming with Dave’s US Masters swim group. Those first few months of swim training were painful, but having Dave on deck really helped with the motivation and pushed me in just the way I needed. I gradually progressed and my swim times improved significantly, more than I even anticipated. In the local Colorado Xterra races I competed in, I was often one of the top age-group female swimmers out of the water. This was somewhat unexpected as mountain biking is my strong suit, not swimming! I then hired him to help with biking and running workouts as well. These also pushed me and gave me the intensity training that I needed. Long story short, I won my age group at the Xterra World Championships with a winning margin of 15 minutes. I owe much of that success to Dave’s help" - Sharon L. Xterra Age-Group World Champion